Martin Automatic to Exhibit at Drupa 2012
Posted: January 04, 2012
Visitors to the Martin Automatic Inc stand (Hall 3 stand D50) will see splicing and web handling technologies demonstrated, as well as discuss their specific needs and evaluate the benefits of roll change and tension control automation in their processes.
Demonstrations and exhibits include
- Complete narrow web automatic butt splicing unwind
- Wide web tapeless heatseal butt splice system for nonwovens and films
- Web transport system for delicate webs
- Splice exhibit featuring overlap and butt-to-butt splices on various substrates, including taped, tapeless and hotmelt splices
- Return on investment (ROI) evaluations to help determine waste savings and productivity improvement from adding non-stop roll changing And a Martin Automatic DRUPA tradition...
- Enjoy a hot dog and a beer with us, and discover how to achieve more profit and production from your press!
In addition to the Martin Automatic stand, visitors to DRUPA will also see Martin splicing and rewinding technology on display at the following stands:
Hall 11/Stand C70
Berhalter features a die-cutting system with new Martin butt splicer and accumulator/festoon for non-stop operation.
Labelmen Machinery Co, Ltd
Labelmen demonstrates Martin Automatic non-stop splicers and transfer rewinds on two separate press lines.